Middle School & High School Fall Retreat
Saturday, October 20th– Sunday, October 22nd 2017
Information & Packing List:
Dates: Leaving Friday, October 20th-from the church at 5:30pm
Returning Sunday, October 22nd– back @ the church 12:30pm
What To Bring:
- Bible, Journal, Pen or Pencil
- Sleeping Bag or Blanket/sheets/pillow – you will be sleeping in bunk beds with a mattress
- Personal Care Items-toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, towel, deodorant
- Normal/appropriate casual clothes. (It does get cool at night, so plan accordingly.)
- Outdoor clothes and sporty clothes for games that could get dirty
- Extra pair of shoes and clothes for playing in a gym
- Clothes for Capture the Flag (dark outdoor clothes
- Flashlight, Camera, deck of cards, games…. (optional)
- Swim trunks/suits & towels. (girls – No 2 pieces (tankinis are fine). Guys – No Speedos)
What NOT To Bring:
- Electronics – iPods, iTouches, mp3 players, video games.
- Cell Phones – You can bring them along but we don’t want to see you using them. Just leave them in your room while at Fall Retreat. (Remember, we aren’t responsible for lost or stolen items)
Cost: $90 by October 1st. After that it’s $99
Want to Come?
- Fill out registration & medical forms
- Turn in form and money (At same time) at Church Office or Chuck Hollandbeck
- See you on Friday, October 20th!
Call/email Chuck (765-506-3628 or email@example.com)