January 23 Announcements
- In Person Worship Suspended: The Church’s COVID Task Force made the difficult decision to suspend in-person worship, meetings, and other in-door gatherings for the rest of January. Worship will be online only (available on our Vimeo channel, and accessible through our website and Facebook page).
- Office Hours: While the church is shut down for worship, meetings, etc. the church office may not be open during regular hours – we simply ask you attend to church business by phone or email. If you need to come to the church, please call first.
- Protection Policy Training: Training scheduled for January 22 has been postponed for now. A new date will be available when we are back to in-person worship!
- Mission Project-52: There is still time to turn in a Mission Project-52 form for 2022. This is an opportunity to give $1 a week to missions far and near, over and above offerings to the General Fund. Project-52 forms are available in the narthex and also in the lobby outside the church office. Projects this year include: Touch of Home Adult Daycare, UMCOR Disaster Response, Share the Warmth Meals, Afghan Arrival Support (Michigan) and Adrian First UMC Emergency Needs Fund.
- Easter Eggstravaganza: This year Eggstravaganza will be held on Saturday, April 16 from 10:30-11:30 am. We will be having a “tailgating” party and are asking for people to sign up to decorate a trunk and pass out plastic Easter eggs or Easter treats (like our Halloween Trick or Trunk). If you are able to host a trunk or would like to donate money for Easter baskets or treats, please email Sherry at email@example.com or call the church office at 517-265-5689.