Important Change to Office Procedures
Updated: March 25, 4:40 p.m.
For the safety of the members of our church and community, we will comply with Governor Whitmer’s ‘Stay At Home‘ order for the state of Michigan. Here are the new protocols we are following for our church building:
- For all intents and purposes, the church building is closed during business hours. If there is a need to pick up or drop off an item, please call ahead first and make arrangements to do so.
- There will be one staff person in the building Monday – Friday during business hours. Church members are asked to not stop by the church unannounced as the doors are locked.
- Pastor Drew is available for pastoral care. You may call him (734-904-9775) or email him (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Updated: March 19, 1:45 p.m.
In an attempt to comply with the spirit of the evolving mandated and suggested safety precautions effecting businesses and organizations, and for the safety of our on-site church staff, we have modified our church office and building protocols as follows:
- All entry doors to the church will remain locked during normal business hours.
- Unless there is a need to come into the building, all church members are being asked to not come to the church.
- All contacts should be made by phone or email. If you call, please leave a message if no one answers. If no one is in the building when you call, we will be checking messages remotely.
- If there is a need to drop off items for the church and/or staff members, please call ahead of time to arrange for unlocking the building. Please place items on the table outside the office.
- If there is a need to pick up items from the church and/or staff members, please call ahead of time to arrange for unlocking the doors and pick items up from the table outside the office.
- If staff is present in the building when you arrive, please know they may ask you to call them on the phone in the event you want to speak with them.
We recognize that this protocol is inconvenient, but we believe it is important to follow for the sake of everyone’s well being. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Updated: March 17, 5:51 p.m.
For the safety of our church staff who work in the building during the work week, we are instituting the following procedures related to the office.
- During office hours, the door to the building will be unlocked.
- During office hours, the glass door to the church office will be locked.
- If you need to drop something off for the church, you may place in on the table outside the office office.
- If you need to pick something up from Stacey, please call or email her ahead of time to let her know when you will be coming by, and she will place it on the table for you to pick up.
- Please know that if you’re at the church and would like to talk with the office staff, you will likely be asked to them on the phone.
For the sake of precaution, rather than dropping by unannounced to talk face-to-face, if there is a need to talk with Pastor Drew, Stacey, or Celeste, right now we are asking people to CALL and speak with with them on the phone.
Until further notice, we will continue to maintain our regular office hours.